Sunday, November 21, 2010

A great night for British films in Torello

Very quickly, because the Netbook is about to run out of power, all three British films screening at Torello won prizes last night! We won the Jury Prize, and The Asgard Project won the Grand Prize; Birdman of Karakoram also won its category. So I am now the proud possessor of a sculpted wooden mountain, which I'm hoping won't raise too many eyebrows at Customs later today!

Full report and photos when I get back tonight, or possibly tomorrow when I've recovered from the trip.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic news. Well done!
Love from us

12:29 pm  
Anonymous Charissa said...

This is fantastic!

3:29 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Poly Cotton Yarn Count Range

7:22 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home