Friday, February 09, 2007

Wanna see my play?

The performance of my submission for "Gone in Sixty Seconds", which was selected by the Brooklyn theatre and performed last summer, has now appeared online here. Scroll down the list to "The Hedge in Springtime". Unfortunately, I can't see it, I can only hear it, but it sounds funny and the audience laugh, which is good. My aim was to write something that actors could have fun with, and it sounds as if they do. If anyone can find a way to get me a copy I can see, I'd really appreciate it. I've done the whole "downloading the Xvid codec" thing, all to no avail.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

Sal--I was able to download your play. I'll bring my computer with on Friday!

6:20 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home